Thursday, October 29, 2009
Module 3 Part 2
Folding:
How To Fold A T-Shirt In 2 Seconds - Explained
Success again. Hahaha!!! I was a bit frustrated with this because it seemed so easy its annoying that I couldn't embed the video that i wanted. Until I figured out that I had to copy and paste the embed thing instead of the link.Duh! It is such a sense of accomplishment really! I am truly enjoying these modules as I progress along.
The Videojug as see it seems intended to enrich your knowledge about different areas of DIY's and How to's.And it has these different categories that had been grouped together to help you along. I liked this How to fold your shirt in 2 seconds thing because I am not too much into folding the wash and would find other things to do before i start folding away. So I liked this video from Videojug which is a sort of a tutorial and easy to follow.
Vimeo is sort of caters to people who are really into the video and creating high calibre stuff. I think it looks like professional work and stuff and looks like the works there had really been done by people who do this for a living or seriously into it.
YouTube is more of an anything goes site. It is a sort of no holds barred video mayhem. It is a place where you can be a star for a few minutes and i think mostly a place for budding amateurs who just want to have taste of the spotlight. I often use it to search for videos of my lost childhood movies or animes and sesame st. fave songs. HeHehe!
It is good to know that there are other sites that I could recommend to patrons other than YouTube which is the only one I am familiar with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment