Friday, October 16, 2009

Blogs I Find Interesting

I finally had a chance to choose the blogs that interest me. Well here are 5 of them which I currently find interesting:

  • http://awfullibrarybooks.wordpress.com - this is a blog was created by 2 librarians that looks at books in the collection of public library holdings that they find amusing and maybe questionable for public libraries trying to maintain a current and relevant collection.
  • http://gluttononabudget.blogspot.com - I am missing all my native food from the Philippines and this site helps me keep in touch with all the yummy stuff we have back home.
  • http://thestilettojungle.com - I love to shop but am a bit stingy so I like to keep up to date with the latest fashion trends and bargains and this site has helpful tips in a fun and easy layout
  • http://www.planetphotoshop.com - is a tutorial about Photoshop and has really easy step by step guide to follow which is what I truly, truly need.
  • http://conceptnutrition.com.au - its a site that deals with weight management and healthy eating which I feel is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
I guess it also depends on what I currently feel at the moment and perhaps the blogs topics may vary according to my moods. But for now I think these ones are fine.

1 comment:

  1. I love Awful Library Books too!

    Some of these are really terrible...

    ReplyDelete