I am not sure if this is the way you're suppose to add it to the blog but I can't seem to figure out how I can put it on the sidebar of the blog. I had used up all my powers really! The same goes with the librarything which I had hoped to put onto the sidebar but had failed miserable. Widgets are still a very grey area for me and would need Celeste to explain it further.
This is again a very informative module. I can imagine how people can spend hours upon hours on the computer. It really feel like you have the whole world under your fingertips. Its kinda awesome and mindblowing in a way.
I think it all depends on the way you create your tags to classify stuff. One maybe humourous to you but not to others. I think tagging stuff is a way of personalizing anything. It would be very helpful to know that you can access a place where everything you'd consider useful will just be a click away. Maybe this would come in handy if you are on desk or maybe you can recommend it to patrons and they can try it at home.
oh and here's my account address delicious.com/nzpinoy
No comments:
Post a Comment